Study Guides and Online Resources
- Georgia Milestones Study/Resource Guides – Resource guides contain practice questions and learning activities for each content area.
- Experience Online Testing Georgia – a practice site that lets students see what testing online is like.
- Student test tutorial – A step by step tutorial introducing students to the Experience Online Testing platform.
- Technology Enhanced Items – Videos released by the Georgia Department of Education detailing these items and how students should navigate through them.
- Narrative Writing Checklist – Similar to the Writer’s Checklist provided for the extended writing prompt (essay), a Narrative Writing Checklist has been developed for each grade level to support students in responding to the narrative writing prompt.
- Parent’s Guide to EOG Student Report – a detailed guide designed to help parents better understand the Milestones score report and the student’s achievement.
- Georgia Milestones Parent Q&A Brochure – providing a brief question and answer flyer to address common questions related to the Georgia Milestones.
- Lexile Framework for Reading – a definition of the Lexile Framework for Reading and how the score can be used by parents to help students chose books that match the reader with reading material that is at an appropriate level of difficulty.
- Understanding the Milestones Achievement Levels – a more detailed description of the four achievement levels: Beginning Learners, Developing Learners, Proficient Learners and Distinguished Learners.